Today I will share Italian desert recipe that is called Panna Cotta. It’s basic ingredients are cream, gelatine and sugar. Some people call this mixer custard and you can add different flavours with this custard. Chocolate and mango Panna cotta are the popular one. Here in Sydney, it’s summer and lots of variety of mangos are available. Let’s make Mango Panna Cotta.From Gagan’s KitchenMango Panna Cotta▪ Pulp of 5 fresh mangos(any variety that u like) or you can use tin mangos
▪ 1 and 1/2 cup mango Nectar Juice
▪ 2 cups heavy cream
▪ 1 cup milk
▪ 1/2 cup powder sugar
▪ 6 pack unflavoured gelatine
▪ 1TBSP vanilla Essence
▪ 1TBSP vanilla Essence1 pkt of jelly any flavour that you like▪ Half cup diced mango for garnishMethod-1 To make fresh mango pulp, peel mangos and slice them( take out the seed).2 Put mango slices in the blender and blend like smooth paste.
3 Mix 2 satchel gelatine in mango nectar juice and stir pulp in it.
4 Take 10 glasses and set them on cupcake tray in one angle
6. Fill each glass up to edge and chill for 2-3 hours or till it sets.Custard Layer- 1 Mix 1/2 cup sugar in milk and stir till bubble starts ( not boiled but sugar dissolves) then remove from heat.
2. Add a pinch of salt and Gelatine in milk.
3. Add 1 tablespoon vanilla essence to the mixture.
4. Add heavy cream into gelatine mixture.
5. Take out the mango cups from fridge and fill with the vanilla mixture( This stage either you can fill the glass and keep straight or fill on same angle or change the angle).
6. Chill until set about 4-5 hours.
Third Layer –Make jelly as instructed on pkt and once second layer is set pour this jelly and chill again. Jelly takes only 30-40 min. Garnish with mango dices and serve chilled.